Friday, March 03, 2006

White Snow

Today seemed like any normal boring schoolday, with a twist at the end, at 12:30 it started snowing so heavily that the roads were covered with snow. At the end of school it was mass confusion as people realised that the buses couldnt leave because the roads were stuck. The snow was at least 5cm thick on the road! I was lucky as my mum was stuck in traffic so I could walk home. It was interesting walking in the middle of the road with no discernible difference between pavement or road.

UPDATE: I found out that the buses only left at 7:00pm! On a Friday evening! The students had to eat some horrible gruel for dinner, thank god I live so close to the school.

Somehow my words just cant explain what an interesting experience it was, people stuck in the school white snow everywhere covering everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home